Friday, June 21, 2013

How To Make Cute Binder Covers and Labels

I love browsing Teachers Pay Teachers but I wondered how everyone made those cute little products with all the great graphics. I found an excellent tutorial for using Power Point to make all these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg8CKDogtBw (For some reason blogger isn't recognizing the address).

I found some cute, free fonts at the following websites:









Unfortunately I can't provide these examples I am about to show you as downloadable since some of the fonts are for personal use only, not commercial. But definitely check out these sites if you are looking for some fresh fonts. Also check out CLKER for some cute graphics. I believe this site allows you to use for commercial use, but double check.


Here are a few screen shots of items I have made for my classroom using borders from Power Point and the free fonts and graphics mentioned above.


This is a binder cover for all of my math resources ( I made a few of these )

I am going to print these on cardstock and laminate them and attach them to 
boxes that will hold my classroom library. 

These signs will also be printed and laminated and I will put them on my whiteboard and
write the corresponding subject's daily objective next to it. 


If you are interested in learning how to make these check out the YouTube video linked above. She moves sort of fast, so I found myself pausing and rewinding parts but it's very helpful. Making these signs is WAY easier than I ever thought! Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment